Road Traffic Accident: Are You Eligible for Claims?::Category: Injury Claims ::Date: 07-02-2019
People can have accidents any time. Some accidents result in no serious injury and one can go about their life as usual but some result in serious injuries which may require medical care and even hospitalization leady to hefty bills. This is where we, at Road accidents claims network UK comes in.
People are on the road when they travel to work from home and back. They are also on the road when they step out for shopping or entertainment or to meet friends and relatives. While on the road, if they are unlucky to be involved in an accident because of no fault of theirs and get hurt, they are entitled to compensation. We at Road accidents claims network UK engage the services of some of the best road accident lawyers in the country if you decide to approach us in case of a road injury.
Accidents on the Road Could be:
- A motorcycle accident
- A bicycle accident
- A pedestrian accident
- A car accident
During the accident, one can get injured in various ways. It is possible to claim compensation if, during the accident, you get injured in the ways given below:
- Whiplash: It is a relatively common injury that occurs to a person’s neck, most commonly from motor vehicle accidents.
- Brain and spinal injuries: A traumatic brain injury results when the head is stricken, suddenly jerked or penetrated by a foreign object all of which are possible during a road accident. The chances of sustaining serious spinal cord injuries are quite high because of varied reasons like lack of appropriate safety measures in a car and even the poor quality of roads.
- Back injury: A road accident can result in a back injury that ranges from the minor to severe. Compensation is adequately decided based on the extent of the injury.
- Minor cuts/bruising: If multiple layers of the skin get scraped away in a road accident through no fault of yours, then you are entitled to a claim.
- Fatal injury: In case of death in a road accident where the fault was clearly someone else’s, the victim’s closest family is entitled to a compensation.
What is enumerated above is the type of injuries that can result because of the different types of road accidents. If you were the victim and the fault was not yours, then you are definitely entitled to compensation.
We, at Road accidents claim network UK assure you of the best possible assistance in getting your rightful claim at no-win-no-fee basis. If you do not win your claim, we do not charge you a single penny.